Sales and service occupations
Number of vacancies of this type:
- Creating memorable and pleasurable culinary experiences for our many Guests.
- Preparation of menu items according to specifications and various Guest requests.
- Working closely with the Executive Chef to ensure all operations within the Kitchen run smoothly and are conducive to providing our Guests with exceptional experiences.
- Adhere to all food standards set out by kitchen management.
- Assist with quality control.
Training / Diplomas:
This training or diploma is
French language is
English language is
Area of professional experience:
Number of years of professional experience requiried:
This professional experience and its duration are
from 15.00 to 17.00
Work benefits and bonuses:
Travel expenses to job covered:
Moving expenses covered:
Additional information (visa info, unusual work hours, etc...) :
We will provide shared accommodations in a house for up to 6 months from the date of arrival. These accommodations are within walking distance to work.
Place of work:
Ontario, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Caledon, Stratford
I wish to apply for this job.