CANADA SCOUTS NEW TALENT IN FRANCE AND BELGIUM
November 13 to 15 2018 in Paris, November 17 in Brussels.
Over four days, the Destination Canada mobility forum will welcome over 4000 candidates for a day of recruitment, conferences and networking to prepare their move to Canada. Hundreds of jobs are available in primary and secondary education, early childhood education, the hospitality sector but also in information technology. Welders, mechanics, truck drivers, hairdressers and barbers are also in demand.
- More information about the 2018 edition in this video (2.22) by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Embassy of Canada, Paris.
Between 2017 and 2020, the Government of Canada has set an ambitious target of welcoming one million new permanent residents. Among them, people with strong French skills are particularly sought after. Are you interested in learning more about Canada's proactive immigration policy, or the integration of newcomers? The Embassy of Canada and IRCC Paris (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) would be delighted to meet you at the "Destination Canada 2018" mobility forum.
Let us know if you are interested in a particular topic. On-site we can help identify key interlocutors:
- Employers and/or representatives from 7 Canadian provinces and territories looking for French-speaking and bilingual talent.
- Candidates looking to move to Canada.
- French and Belgian expatriates
- Mobility experts to help prepare a successful project.
- Settlement agencies that provide services to facilitate integration.
For members of the press only.